Sunday, August 12, 2007

GOOD DAY, SIR!

Well after only three hours of sleep, I'm about to head off to work...again...until 1AM tomorrow, but before I do, I thought I'd hammer out some quick blurbs:

-Last night I was GT again...sort of. We had another woman who's fulltime and going to start as GT soon and she completely fucked everything up working alongside me. For starters, she wouldn't trust me with anything...other than the fact that she wanted to share a bank and that screwed me over later in the night when I had to recount all the money and figure out how much I was acutally responsible for. Also, she kept the keys to the bank all day long and wouldn't let me touch them, which was a major pain in the ass when she went on break and my bartenders/waiters needed change. Later that night, when we had to bank out the waiters, she was treating them like shit and yelling at them over at nothing. Oh, and she went on to charge a waiter $30.00 when she owed him $24.00, after he had told her she owed him money. Yeah, she fucked up royally there, and I had to call in my manager to have him tell her she was wrong, and it took him 15 minutes and various mathematical proofs for her to understand why. She almost did the same thing to the last woman, and it took a ciggarette and me as mediator to keep her from clawing the other GT's eyes out. The waiters are very simple: you treat them with respect, you don't yell at them, and you move as quick as possible when dealing with them and they'll do what they can to make your life easier.

-I had to move to a different apartment, but quite frankly it was an upgrade. Great location, my old roomate got to come with me, two of the roomates are very chill and have a soundsystem, not to mention one is over 21 (always a plus). My only fear is that we're going to have too much fun and have security called on us.

-I decided not to say anything to that girl. The more I thought about it, the more I realised that I was more interested in the idea of being interested in her than I was actually interested in her. If that last sentence didn't confuse the hell out of you, it's not a copout, it's the honest truth. I figure I might as well save something like that for a girl I truely mean it to. I think I'll shut up know before I come off as whiney and pretentious.

I know I say this every time, but I'll write more later. I have two days off and no video games to play, and I want to limit my spending. I guarantee I'll be writing some more later.

No comments: